Rives du lac – La Tour-de-Peilz – YouTube
30-45 Minutes, Ski Resorts, Mountain Lakes. (bus 1min – station 7min room type Private bedroom property-Apartment Offers space for 2 bedrooms 1 Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland Excellent, spacious room, 100 metres from the lake.
- All amenities, 10 minutes walk (super markets, gas station, pharmacies, banks, restaurants, cafes, newspaper shops, boutiques, opticians, beaches, swimming pools, playgrounds, etc.) 5min.
- The apartment was perfectly clean, the sheets were soft, and we had one of the best showers of the trip.
- Mo Lalita 2018-04-09T00:00:00Z Second time I have stayed here and would highly recommend this apartment.
- It has a sea promenade, a pleasant stroll along and less than two minutes from the apartment.
- The Suite is in a group of connected historic structures, including offices, Ze fork, a good restaurant, as well as apartments.
- It is located in the pedestrian area of the oldest part of Vevey, on the top of the restaurant Ze Fork, which offers the best value in the city.
- Public transport is close by.
- The town house – in the ‘apartment’ is located – is part of a group of historic buildings in the old town of Vevey..
- Fabienne is a charming host and her place is located in a very nice and quiet residential area with a great view of the lake and the mountains.
from the centre of Montreux or Vevey. Right in the centre of the old city Chicca 2017-08-20T00:00:00Z Good location in the centre of the old town to stay, very close to the lake.
Enjoyed the panoramic views of the lake, the mountains and the dramatically changing sky from the large terrace. Between Park and flowering quays, overlooking the lake of Geneva and its mounts, swimming, Jogging, Hiking, shopping, boating, Parking at your feet, no traffic noise. The Nestlé Alimentarium (world’s largest food museum) and the Hotel des Trois Couronnes self-sufficient attic studio (no shared bathroom), cozy, but big enough for two friends. To spend we have a lot of time in the apartment on the first day, went to the museum and then to dinner.. Artists and writers discovered in the Canton of Vaud, which in the 19th century, drawing visitors such as Dostoyevsky, Flaubert and Graham Greene. KG 2017-07-22T00:00:00Z Cedric was working when we arrived but his friend met us and showed us the apartment. Discrimination prevents the hosts, guests and their families from the feeling, and welcomed, and we have no tolerance for you. Sandra really tried their best to have everything prepared for us to offer you the amazing Breakfast with a great spread of food. Sandra gave us to do some good brochures about other things, in the mountains, when we come back. The beautiful Perrier beach (with beach volleyball, bocce court and large green spaces) is in 10 minutes walk. Tim 2018-05-16T00:00:00Z We at Jasmina’s stayed over Christmas and it was the perfect choice – the apartment is comfortable and warm, the location is beautiful with the lake so close and to explore the city itself, great. The rooms are part of an ancient building, where the boats are moored and serving as food for the hotel next door, and just like the other old port areas, many buildings have grown around and into each other. The lake is only a few steps away, the view can’t be beat, and you are also mountains right next to some of the most spectacular wine. If you can’t afford the hotel next door, but you still want a place with the same look, Han place would be the best option. As an architect, I was interested in how the H-J and his architect, wove together the structures and the eccentricities in a whole
Thank You, Fabienne. Would definitely recommend their place to anyone:) Seulbee 2016-10-29T00:00:00Z Lilia place was beautiful, with a great view of the lake. We only accept respectful people who know how to take care of things and we have all our trust.. Daniel 2016-07-11T00:00:00Z Great location, great views, very nice host, with my terrible French. Although the house is on a street, the bedroom is located to the beautiful and peaceful garden. This is a nice studio apartment in a great location, close to the lake and was very comfortable and clean. We heard the noises from the restaurant on the ground floor; however, it is less of a problem when the Windows are closed or I’m wearing ear plugs. We were a group of friends for a bike ride through Switzerland and you will set the house up perfectly with the required number of beds, and towels, so we could all have a good rest. Fabienne was very friendly, let us park on your drive but do not take the car for a second time, as it was, only remains there for our entire stay and we were in heavy weekend traffic of Geneva